New Code of Ethics at TCM City

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Lynn:

I just brought the second to last 'edition' over here by using the 'Copy' option in my Edit. See it in the post entitled lzcutter, an answer to your question.

Anne
Lzcutter
Administrator

Post by Lzcutter »

Anne,

Thanks so much for moving it over here. I moved it down to the Classic Cinema College Forum and broke out the paper and the Elmers' and brought the other posts over from Yahoo as well.

Will wait further word from Jon and Moira if we should bring the ones from TCM City over here as well.
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese

SSO Admins
Administrator

Post by SSO Admins »

I say go for it. Let me know once you have everything moved, and I'll run a manual server backup, so you'll know that they've been preserved.
filmlover

re TCM Challenge

Post by filmlover »

Lynn and Kyle,

I think one exception re: prizes would be if the TCM programmer volunteers them again as he did in the Challenge I hosted and the first one that path40a hosted. If TCM furnish prizes, then I would think those would be fine. But other than those, I agree it wold be best at this time to hold off providing things such as DVDs like I did.

I hope there will be another Challenge because I am anxious to flex my programming muscles.

filmlover