Inviting guest stars?

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
Nick

Inviting guest stars?

Post by Nick »

Hey, I see that you guys have invited many guest stars/guest authors to SSO over the years. What are the criterias for being selected to this site? Enough notability and knowledge of the field? Also, can any member suggest/invite guest stars for the future? Thanks.
Rita Hayworth

Re: Inviting guest stars?

Post by Rita Hayworth »

I think I can answer that question Nick.

But, first you better check with the Staff (Moira, Lzcutter, Movieman1957, Kingrat, and Sue Sue) first and foremost and they will help you guide you in that process ... I am pretty sure of that and they would be more than happy for suggestions ... Good Call on you part.
Lzcutter
Administrator

Post by Lzcutter »

Nick,

Thanks for the question! If you have any suggestions for future guests, please PM us with the suggestion(s) and any contact info you might have. We can take it from there!
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese

Nick

Post by Nick »

Rita Hayworth wrote:I think I can answer that question Nick.

But, first you better check with the Staff (Moira, Lzcutter, Movieman1957, Kingrat, and Sue Sue) first and foremost and they will help you guide you in that process ... I am pretty sure of that and they would be more than happy for suggestions ... Good Call on you part.
I've sent a PM to Lzcutter now, but thanks for your assistance, Miss Hayworth. :)