Moved Thread ????

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
mrsl

Moved Thread ????

Post by mrsl »

I'm confused, (so what else is new?) I was the third respondent to Sugarpuss' Sci-fi thread about current horror movies. Then I scrolled down to Current Events, and found it listed as Moved: Current Horror Movies, and the last respondent was lzcutter, but when I clicked on, there was only a copy of the entire thread, but nothing from lzcutter. Also, it showed 0 replies, and 23 views. Then I clicked on it but when I went to go off, I found myself back on the Sci-fi post.

Besides being confused, it's been my unhappy discovery that when a thread shows 0 replies, it often goes completely ignored until it is buried. I know my posts may not be earth shattering, so I accept being buried (on this site!), but I do try to respond to all posts at least once, so people don't think it's completely unworthy, especially when there are 0 responses so far.

My whole point is, with Summer here, many people don't post as often as they do in the other seasons, and there have been some great things posted in the past few weeks, so I'm just saying, if you have only one response right now, try to bring your post up again later in Sept, or Oct because more people will see it then.
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
Lzcutter
Administrator

Post by Lzcutter »

Anne,

Adding to the confusion:

I didn't respond to the Sugarpuss's Horror Thread. I wrote a post in your Supporting Roles/Casting Agencies thread in response to a post about movie locations:

http://silverscreenoasis.com/oasis/viewtopic.php?t=762
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese

mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Sorry lzcutter and the rest of you - Just mark it up to another Senior moment, and the fact that I was angry at the news of the day.

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
Lzcutter
Administrator

Post by Lzcutter »

Anne,

No problem. Hope you enjoyed the post on movie ranches!
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese