Newbie here

Here's a spot to say "Hello!"
feaito

Post by feaito »

Allegra_Blyth wrote:Nice to meet you all! and thanks for the warm welcome.

Well , the couple of my avatar are Lionel Barrymore and Marie Doro (A friend joined em in a picture, cause they never performed together ). :wink:

ps: Hola Feaito!, this is my first movie board and i hope to contribute a lot with the little things i know about classic movies (and as long as the language barrier allows me :P )
:D
So you are from Viña! Wonderful city. My wife and all her family are from there!
ken123

Post by ken123 »

Hello Claudia & Welcome ! :wink:
Synnove

Post by Synnove »

Hi Claudia! I'm new here myself. Nice place, isn't it?

Your English looks good to me. :)
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

To me too, your English looks absolutely fine :D
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
klondike

Post by klondike »

Allegra_Blyth wrote:Nice to meet you all! and thanks for the warm welcome.

Well , the couple of my avatar are Lionel Barrymore and Marie Doro (A friend joined em in a picture, cause they never performed together ). :wink:

ps: Hola Feaito!, this is my first movie board and i hope to contribute a lot with the little things i know about classic movies (and as long as the language barrier allows me :P )
:D
In the tongue of my Ancestors, Allegra: Cead Mile Failte! ("One Hundred Thousand Welcomes")
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
And don't you worry about language barriers on this site; the most important words we speak are in the Language of the Heart!
Hollis

Post by Hollis »

Hola Claudia!

You're English is just fine! Relax and set a spell!

As always,

Hollis