Loveliest Leading Lady in A TV Series

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
JackFavell

Re: Loveliest Leading Lady in A TV Series

Post by JackFavell »

I like Laura Petrie, Sam on Bewitched and Diana Rigg of The Avengers best.

Runners up would be

Tuesday Weld on The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis

Barbara Bain on Mission Impossible

Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel on The Gilmore Girls

Ellie Mae Clampett on The Beverly Hillbillies
klondike

Post by klondike »

ChiO wrote:Geena Davis -- Buffalo Bill
Ahhhhh, yes: "Buffalo Bill" . .

A show not only gutsy enough to turn loose a bitterly hilarious Dabney Coleman as nobody's second banana, but also cagey enough to unleash the talents of quirky little John Fiedler in a comedic role!
[I swear, over half of the "brainy" humor that doubled us over years later on "Frasier" got its legs here!]
'Course giving a break to a gal who stands 5'10" & is an Olympic-calibre archer in her spare time doesn't hurt either . . .
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

klondike wrote:
ChiO wrote:Geena Davis -- Buffalo Bill
Ahhhhh, yes: "Buffalo Bill" . .

A show not only gutsy enough to turn loose a bitterly hilarious Dabney Coleman as nobody's second banana, but also cagey enough to unleash the talents of quirky little John Fiedler in a comedic role!
[I swear, over half of the "brainy" humor that doubled us over years later on "Frasier" got its legs here!]
'Course giving a break to a gal who stands 5'10" & is an Olympic-calibre archer in her spare time doesn't hurt either . . .
I do know that she did (Geena Davis) did Commander in Chief back in 2005-06 season, I know my television history, I did not know that she had a early tv role in Buffalo Bill with Dabney Coleman. According to Klondike, this show must been pretty funny to watch. I did not know that Geena did TV Comedy. I learned something new today. Thanks for sharing this info Klondike and ChiO for listing it in the previous posts on this thread. Interesting, Very Interesting. :wink: