Late Night Entertainment

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
mrsl

Late Night Entertainment

Post by mrsl »

About 23 minutes ago, I reduced my SSO site down when I heard the announcer say that Paula Deen would return with Craig Ferguson after the commercial. As soon as they appeared, it was one laugh after another for the whole 22 minute segment. Between Craig immitating Paula's southern accent, and Paula not understanding Craig's Scot accent, I ended up holding my sides because they had started to hurt.

I mentioned this show before, but unless my sense of humor is completely out of whack, I want to spread the word about Craig Ferguson as much as I can. Never try to turn on the show to go to sleep - that's impossible. You find yourself laughing so much that any idea of sleep quickly leaves your mind. Naturally he can't be completely hilarious every night, but I can guarantee at least one large belly laugh from you each night. He does crazy things, but they turn out to be so funny. Sometimes they will have 2 minutes to kill, so he and the guest agree not to talk, and watching two people purposely ignoring each other can be unbelievable. Other times, he has toy harmonicas that he gives the guest, and they 'play ' a song. Believe me, if you don't believe anything else I ever say. Some night throw a tape in or set your DVR to copy a Craig Ferguson show which follows Dave Letterman every night. I believe Klondike agrees with me.
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************