The Muppet Show

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
jdb1

Re: The Muppet Show

Post by jdb1 »

Stop that!

It was bad enough having to read recent mention of A Man and A Woman here and have that cutesy-poo theme rippling through my brain for days and days. And I had just come through a week of the Mr. Clean jingle playing on and on in my head. I'm one of those unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on how you look at it) people who are susceptible to repetitive melodies. There's even a scientific name for it, which I would remember if I could hear myself think.
knitwit45

Re: The Muppet Show

Post by knitwit45 »

jdb1 wrote:Stop that!

It was bad enough having to read recent mention of A Man and A Woman here and have that cutesy-poo theme rippling through my brain for days and days. And I had just come through a week of the Mr. Clean jingle playing on and on in my head. I'm one of those unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on how you look at it) people who are susceptible to repetitive melodies. There's even a scientific name for it, which I would remember if I could hear myself think.
Oh Judith, me too, me too.... I think you even posted an article from the NY Times about the malady once. It is a real curse. Sometimes I have a respite, but most of the time....music (and stuff I don't even really care for!)