GREAT CARTOONS in the PAST - You Tube

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
Rita Hayworth

GREAT CARTOONS in the PAST - You Tube

Post by Rita Hayworth »

All SSO Members a NEW Thread ... is EMERGING ...

All of us back in the days of our youth we'll watched CARTOONS on Saturday Morning with our (eating it) customary Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran, Captain Crunch, Life, Cherrios, and Sugar Pops while watching all kinds of animated cartoons characters on your Family Television Set. I admit when I was a young boy ... I had several older brothers (no sisters) we all watched 2-3 hours of animated cartoons from the age of 6 to 11. I for one, being the youngest ... watched more.

The idea of this new THREAD is to post one CARTOON that you hold dear too. And, state why this CARTOON marvel you while you were growing up ... and give you THRILLS, EXCITEMENT, and JOY in your life. To me, its Superheroes, Bugs Bunny, Pink Panther, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Underdog, and the list goes on and on and on.

So rack your memory and find cartoons in the VAST JUNGLE OF YOU TUBE and post one of your all time favorites - on this thread and tells us why you like that CARTOON so much. We all have OUR favorites ... to me, I have many favorites ... so be creative as you can ... and describe why you like this CARTOON so much. Happy Hunting Everyone. I thought it would be FUN to do.
Rita Hayworth

Re: GREAT CARTOONS in the PAST - You Tube

Post by Rita Hayworth »

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE
Justice League - Target Earth - Filmation Animated Series
[youtube][/youtube]

When I first saw this ... I got hooked on Superheroes for the first time. This is my first Justice League of the America Cartoon that featured Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Hawkman, and the Atom battling an invasion threat from Outer Space. This cartoon made back in the 1966-1967 time frame. To me, as a young boy I was in awe of the animation that goes into making it.

All the great members of the Justice League showcases their great powers to its fullest. The GREATEST is SUPERMAN. This Cartoon is my all time favorite ... I still watch this now and then ... Filmation did a fantastic job back in those days creating these cartoons and the work they put into it ... beyond description. When I was 8 years old when I first saw this ... my JAWS dropped seeing the superpowers of the Man of Steel, the Cosmic Crusader, the Tiny Titan, The Winged Avenger, and the Scarlet Streak all working together for TRUTH and JUSTICE ... This one Amazing Cartoon that lasted over 7 minutes long ... back in those days ... a 7 minute cartoon is a full length one ... so sit back and enjoy the magic of Filmation.