Fall Season Report Card

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
Lzcutter
Administrator

Re: Fall Season Report Card

Post by Lzcutter »

Erik,

I have to admit I was very worried about NCIS going forward without Ziva (and still have reservations about it depending on who replaces Cote de Pablo) but the episodes so far have been good and a good friend who works on the show tells me not to worry.

So, here's hoping.

And, I agree, David McCallum is the best!
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese

Lzcutter
Administrator

Post by Lzcutter »

Am all caught up on Person of Interest this season and all I can say is "HOLY CRAP!!!!"

At the beginning of the season I didn't see that twist coming but what an amazing three episode arc that culminated just before Thanksgiving and the whole HR story line.

I think there will be repercussions throughout this season based on what happened but DAMN!

I don't want to say more for fear of spoiling for others.

If you have seen this season, chime in and let me know so we can talk about it!
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese

mrsl

Post by mrsl »

I guess a lot of you have forgotten that Dr. Isles (Sasha Alexander), of Rizzoli and Isles was the original female member of the NCIS team. It took a few episodes, in fact about half of de Pablo's first season for me to warm to her but now her loss is heavily felt by me as, I assume, by others as well. NCIS is still a favorite with me, but I just don't care for Rocky Carroll, don't ask me why, he just doesn't seem to fit in my book, like the lady used to (senior moment), I can't recall either her real or her reel name. (Lauren something or other?) And the little Man from U.N.C.L.E. is still going strong, yet Robert Vaughn seems to have flown away. (Please forgive me if he has left us).
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

mrsl wrote:.
I guess a lot of you have forgotten that Dr. Isles (Sasha Alexander), of Rizzoli and Isles was the original female member of the NCIS team. It took a few episodes, in fact about half of de Pablo's first season for me to warm to her but now her loss is heavily felt by me as, I assume, by others as well. NCIS is still a favorite with me, but I just don't care for Rocky Carroll, don't ask me why, he just doesn't seem to fit in my book, like the lady used to (senior moment), I can't recall either her real or her reel name. (Lauren something or other?) And the little Man from U.N.C.L.E. is still going strong, yet Robert Vaughn seems to have flown away. (Please forgive me if he has left us).

I don't seem care for Rocky Carroll at all - I'm agreeing with you on this one.

About Robert Vaughn - Still alive at 81

Robert Vaughn - still going strong at 81 years old and still working on two projects Sebastian and The American Side - Sebastian is a Horror Film that coming out in April 3rd of this year and its a Horror Movie of some kind ... So he is doing two movies this year. And still working at 81.