MISSING, T.V. SERIES

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
mrsl

MISSING, T.V. SERIES

Post by mrsl »

.Missing

Is anyone watching this new series with Ashley Judd in the lead? Nice back story, explaining how her husband (C.I.A. agent), was killed 10 years earlier and how she raised her son, always with a very watchful eye in case any old grievances came up. Now, the son is about 18 and he suddenly disappears from college in Rome, Italy. Also in the end of the back story is an explanation of how the son will say 'I love you' in his texts, in case of any of his friends being around because he is able to let her know where he has been during her search for him. By the end of the second episode, she has Interpol and the French police helping her look for him through sympathy as a 'Mother' looking for her abducted son. Fortunately the guys she has helping her are finally turned to her side by this announcement as they are also family men.

Like Angelina Jolie Ashley, as a trained C.I.A. agent is capable of a lot of 'James Bond ' tricks, like being a locksmith, climbing walls, etc. only Ashley is a lot better looking at it than Jolie is because through all of it, she still keeps her feminine mystique. I haven't seen any of the shows until this a.m. when I finally sat down and watched the pilot and the first episode. I was out of breath by the end of the second show so I stopped for a while and will go back now. It's a non-stop action show and though I don't know their names, I recognize many of the actors. You might want to check it out.
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************