Last Tango In Halifax 2nd season

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
stuart.uk

Last Tango In Halifax 2nd season

Post by stuart.uk »

I suppose my favorite drama on UK tv of late has been Last Tango In Halifax with Derek Jacobi and Anne Reid as 2 70 somethings who fall in love and get married, having been reunited on Facebook, after many years apart. Reid's character Celia has some great, if stinging one liners in the show, while Jacobi's Alan comes over as a really nice bloke

Spoiler

I won't spoil it to much for folk who haven't seen it yet, but I'm a little bit disappointed in what their doing with Jacobi's daughter Gillian, has her grim story line seems out of place in a what's another wise gentle comedy drama. However, Sarah Lancashire as Caroline, Celia's daughter, continues to shine, showing what a brilliant actress she is, as we see how her tastefully done Lesbian storyline developes.

The 2nd season finished here last week and I've heard that a 3rd one has been commisioned....................................
stuart.uk

Re: Last Tango In Halifax 2nd season

Post by stuart.uk »

I hope this might help gain interest. It's a clip fom the 2nd season trailor of Last Tango In Halifax. The full episodes are also on you