THE MENS ROOM

Discussion of the actors, directors and film-makers who 'made it all happen'
klondike

Re: THE MENS ROOM

Post by klondike »

Metry_Road wrote:
The Bra – a perennial speed-bump to a man’s passion. But, with a little practice…

Metairie Road
I gotta say - calculus, chemistry & advanced geometry confused & defeated me all through highschool (not that they would have helped me jump out of planes any better in 'Nam), but I can happily report that during my teen years I was quick to master the physics necessary to perform the one-hand-blind pinch-release required to effortlessly liberate the female ribcage . . while kissing her lips, no less! :idea:
A moment please, as my memory applauds the founding roots of my male ego.
Metry_Road

Post by Metry_Road »

Dear Klondike

I have found that the back-fastening variety easier to master than the front fastening type. The back-fastenings only require a lateral movement and this can easily be achieved one-handed (after a little practice of course.)

‘The one-hand-blind pinch-release’ – I wasn’t aware that this technique even had a name.

The front-fastening type - necessitating an up/down, with slight lateral twist kind of movement - is a little more complex. It can be achieved ‘one-handed’, but requires more practice.

I’ve also encountered the ‘Sports-Bra’ on several occasions – No fastenings, but nearly always requiring two hands for effective removal.

Best wishes
Metairie Road
klondike

Post by klondike »

Metry_Road wrote:
‘The one-hand-blind pinch-release’ – I wasn’t aware that this technique even had a name.
Well, in tribute to the spirit of raconteurs like Ned Buntline, let me just say in response: it does now.
Metry_Road wrote: The front-fastening type - necessitating an up/down, with slight lateral twist kind of movement - is a little more complex. It can be achieved ‘one-handed’, but requires more practice.
So true, but if we are ever to know progress as a gender, a few rugged frontiersmen like you & I must persevere against all odds to blaze the way for future generations (and first & foremost, make sure they arrive here in time).
Metry_Road wrote: I’ve also encountered the ‘Sports-Bra’ on several occasions – No fastenings, but nearly always requiring two hands for effective removal.
True as well, and also one of a dozen critical reasons why I always carry a blade of some type close at hand - 'cause on occasion, just as with driving, the difference between a green light & a red one comes down to a matter of seconds!
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My son is getting clued up early on and seems particularly interested in what he keeps in his pants and loves bras, boobs he calls them, went through a stage of asking every female he saw what colour their boobs were. :roll:
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin