Despite it being made up of, maybe, 75% stock footage, the remaining 25% of Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster is truly horrifying. NASA has created a humanoid (named Frank) to pilot a rocket to Mars. Unfortunately, aliens think the ship is a nuclear warhead and explode the rocket, sending "Frank" back to Earth; Puerto Rico to be exact. The aliens' home planet has suffered nuclear war, and as a result, they need to scoop up as many females as they can to repopulate their own planet, so they, too, land in Puerto Rico. Princess Marcuzan (The Brain Who Wouldn't Die's Marilyn Hanold) and her assistant Nadir (who looks like the offspring of Uncle Fester and Doctor Spock--however that might work) have their minions collect as many women as they can find (many of them in bikinis) while Frank's creator and his assistant race to Puerto Rico in search of poor Frank. Despite time being of the essence, an exciting "chase" scene, with a Vespa leisurely careening over the scenic Puerto Rican roads (with strains of 60s rock n roll band, The Distant Cousins), coupled with the dramatic fight between Frank and Mull (the dreaded Space Monster), Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster doesn't disappoint.
"Let's be independent together." Dr. Hermey DDS