Haven

mrsl

Haven

Post by mrsl »

Is anybody out there watching this show on Friday night?

I ignored it for 3 or 4 weeks, then for some reason I watched it two weeks ago, and now I'm hoping they will show the whole season before starting the new season if it's renewed. Weird things happen in the town of Haven, and nobody can come close to understanding. At least we have a sheriff who goes along with psychics, and other para-normal goings on. This girl comes here on an assignment to help investigate a murder, and finds possible clues to her true mothers' identity, so she stays to see what develops and in the mean time solves all these crazy happenings. I certainly hope it's renewed for next season on Scy-fy because as most of their own shows are well written, usually by the various creators of the original Star Trek and Star Trek: second generation series, hold your interest and keep to the plot without too much straying off for love affairs and other things, except there is this one guy who you keep seeing on his cell phone, telling someone that she's still there.

Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
mrsl

Re: Haven

Post by mrsl »

This is just a note to let you know that next Friday will be the last show of the season for Haven. If you haven't seen it, try to catch it on the Scy-fy channel. Please, trust me, for true sci-fi fans, this show will make you happy and several episodes are on the stations' In Demand.
Anne

mrsl

Re: Haven

Post by mrsl »

Well here I am on my private thread bemoaning the fact that Haven is gone until next season (at least I hope they bring it back). In the meantime, I guess I'll watch the season in reruns on On Demand.
Anne