The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.
- Audrey Hepburn

Photo Size for this Site

Please read any new threads in this forum

Moderators: Sue Sue Applegate, movieman1957, moira finnie, Lzcutter

moira finnie
Administrator

Photo Size for this Site

Postby moira finnie » September 27th, 2008, 12:57 pm

Just a reminder:

In order to maintain this site for each member's full and easy use, we ask that you please post photos that are no larger than 500 x 500 pixels.

Software on your computer and photo-sharing sites such as Photobucket, Picasa and others may enable you to reduce the size of larger images to within the above parameters. If you need help reducing the size of a picture that you'd like to post here and cannot find a way to reduce it, please contact me by private message. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.
Thank you!

Moira

SSO Admins
Administrator

Re: Photo Size for this Site

Postby SSO Admins » March 1st, 2009, 8:24 am

To update this a bit, you can now upload photos directly to the forum. We still ask that they be kept to 500 X 500 maximum, and the smaller the filesize the better.

When posting, down below the text entry window are the user options for a particular post. Click the "Upload attachment" tab, then "browse". Locate your photo, click add, and save the post.

To show you how it works, here's a delicious caprese I made from heirloom tomatoes and fresh mozzarella back during tomato season.

Return to “Announcements”