LEGACY

mrsl

LEGACY

Post by mrsl »

I picked up a $5.00 DVD at Walmart last week titled Legacy. On the cover it stated 'a fine family show, all 18 episodes included on 2 discs', so I took that to mean it was a 2 season show that was cancelled after the second. Well, if so, it was pretty rotten of the network to leave it hanging like it has. It was a fine show, totally family oriented and very little violence involved, but just as the patriarch was married and his new wife started fineagling things to mess up the different family members, suddenly BOOM, the end, period, dot. fini, all over. Has anyone heard of this show? I believe it's from Australia because of the background music used although it is supposedly set in Kentucky, and the star is Brett Cullen, a little known actor here who may have hit it big in another venue. Is the show still running?, if so, on what network?, and on what day?

Any info provided would be most apreciated. If it's still going, perhaps I can find it on my computer. Thank you very much.
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
movieman1957
Administrator

Re: LEGACY

Post by movieman1957 »

Never heard of it.

I looked on imdb and it shows that it ran for one season. (1998-1999.) There isn't much information or talk about it there. Mr. Cullen has had a pretty good career though.

Here is the link -
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168344/reference
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
Fossy

Post by Fossy »

I have never heard of it. I see that it was filmed in Virginia, at Charles City, Petersburg, and Richmond.
RedRiver

Post by RedRiver »

I don't know it, and I live in Kentucky!
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Thanks for your replies. I couldn't find anything either, but thought someone out there might learn something for me. I guess when they said on the cover that "this was the complete 18 episodes" they meant it. That's too bad considering we have such a limited amount of good programming for the family. Granted there are a lot of fine programs out there both on Networks and cable channels, but most of them are for adults only. Oh, well, another hope shot in the a--.
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************