most handsome/beautiful face in movies

Chit-chat, current events
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

I like it :D
feaito

Post by feaito »

La Loren is ravishing John. She looks as if she hasn't aged at all. Shirley Jones looks fantastic in that still. And Grace Kelly.....OHHHHH

I wouldn't mind having Guy Madison's looks either :wink: . He was really a big heartthrob during the War Years.
charliechaplinfan

Grace Kelly was nice. My hubby's favorite has always been Natalie Wood, I can see why.
feaito

Post by feaito »

charliechaplinfan wrote:Grace Kelly was nice. My hubby's favorite has always been Natalie Wood, I can see why.
Natalie Wood had gorgeous, flawless features. She was too perfect to be true. She and Bob Wagner made a really handsome couple.
jdb1

Post by jdb1 »

Considering tonight's lineup, how could I have neglected to mention one of the blonde ladies I find gorgeous, Jean Seaberg. I think her looks are arresting.
charliechaplinfan

Your wife looks lovely John M :)
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
jdb1

Post by jdb1 »

Yes, John, she looks wonderful - I assumed the photo was of a movie star. She sort of looks like Angie Dickinson there - does she resemble Dickinson in person?
charliechaplinfan

She's lovely.

I remembered a gorgeous guy.

Errol Flynn.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
Mr. Arkadin

Post by Mr. Arkadin »

Great to know more about your theatre background John. Seems you have quite a talented family. 8)
melwalton

career

Post by melwalton »

YES, John, it would be very interesting reading about your stage career. From your posting I get the idea you played in a lot of musicals. I'd really like to hear about the details.
Your wife is beautiful. ...... mel