Morning tea

Chit-chat, current events
MissGoddess

Re: Morning tea

Post by MissGoddess »

Erik---I hear you...I love them, too. I baked about 70 cupcakes for my congregation after Hurricane Sandy...they disappeared fast! :D
"There's only one thing that can kill the movies, and that's education."
-- Will Rogers
MissGoddess

Post by MissGoddess »

movieman1957 wrote:Signed up for Spotify. It imported my itunes library. Now I have to learn how to use it.
great! i'm still trying to figure it out...the differences between a "radio station" you create and a playlist are what confuses me the most.
"There's only one thing that can kill the movies, and that's education."
-- Will Rogers
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

After talking to sandykaypax last week, I went on Spotify. I haven't even gotten past the first page yet! I guess I better get on the ball.
butterscotchgreer

Post by butterscotchgreer »

I will take any cupcake whether its gluten and/or gluten-free ... all cupcakes are good! :)

The one in the picture here ... looks mighty fine to eat and its looks scrumptious to eat ... Yummy in the Tummy!
Oh yay! I'd be happy to share! People say they taste different then the real cupcake, but what is the real thing, really? When you think about it, as long as food is edible, it's real, so therefore gluten free is real, right? Heehee!
butterscotchgreer

Post by butterscotchgreer »

movieman1957 wrote:Signed up for Spotify. It imported my itunes library. Now I have to learn how to use it.
It's really easy, Chris! You just look up a song and click it to play. there should be a button to click to add to a playlist. You make up the name of all your playlists and add as you go. I have about 25 playlists. heehee! It's pretty addicting!...and that's coming from someone who isn't tech-savvy. :D
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

Ha! :D :D
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

Sweet T:

After a week Spotify drove me crazy. Finally uninstalled it. I guess I'll stick with Pandora and itunes radio.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."