There Should Be More Jailed Journalists

Chit-chat, current events
ken123

There Should Be More Jailed Journalists

Post by ken123 »

So says conservative pundit Ann Coulter. Ms Coulter made these remarks at the Conservative Political Action Conference being held in Washington , DC. The crowd cheered. Ms Coulter must be an excellent comedian. :x
klondike

Re: There Should Be More Jailed Journalists

Post by klondike »

Coulter has to be the Queen of the Rabid Hypocrites!
Frequently, while listening to her condescending, exaggerated-party-line rhetoric, I find myself wondering if she has really never heard of the 'glass ceiling', and further, that it never crosses her rigidly martinized mind how many dogged liberals over the last 30 years that she owes her credentials, and her popularity, to.
There's just something about a highly-educated, nationally syndicated female political columnist under 50 who finds Sarah Palin too middle of the road, that I find absolutely chilling.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ken123

Re: There Should Be More Jailed Journalists

Post by ken123 »

Some " rightwing journalists " are blaming Lara Logan for her assault by Egyption protesters. Some other people of the same ilk, Sean Hannity, are blaming the attack on the fact she was in a Muslim country. MsLogan was rescued from her attackers by a group of Egyptian women and male Egyption military. I guess the fact that the women and men who rescued her were ( likely ) Moslems had nothing to do with their humanity. :(