Please help me pray for a quick recovery

Chit-chat, current events
JackFavell

Re: Please help me pray for a quick recovery

Post by JackFavell »

Give him my love! And thank you so much for letting us know how he is.
moira finnie
Administrator

Post by moira finnie »

Thanks very much for this news, Uncle Stevie. I am so glad to read that Fossy is being well cared for. I'm crossing my fingers that he'll soon be feeling perky enough to post again.
Avatar: Frank McHugh (1898-1981)

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
Fossy

Post by Fossy »

What a pleasant surprise. An email from Steve with a link to this part of the forum. I may never have found it.
I must thank all my new found friends for the good wishes. I am not doing much at the moment but sit around feeling useless. My son is waiting on me hand and foot .
I am recovering slowly. I spent twice as much as time in hospital as I was meant to, but I feel at last that I am improving.
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

How lovely to hear from you Fossy. I hope you have the strength to watch your favorite musicals, I'm sure they can only aid your recovery.

Alison
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
moira finnie
Administrator

Post by moira finnie »

Fossy wrote:What a pleasant surprise. An email from Steve with a link to this part of the forum. I may never have found it.
I must thank all my new found friends for the good wishes. I am not doing much at the moment but sit around feeling useless. My son is waiting on me hand and foot .
I am recovering slowly. I spent twice as much as time in hospital as I was meant to, but I feel at last that I am improving.
This is the best of surprises, Fossy. Thanks for making an effort to post here. We miss you and hope you'll soon be able to share your love of film (especially musicals) with us regularly.
Avatar: Frank McHugh (1898-1981)

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
klondike

Post by klondike »

Fossy wrote:
My son is waiting on me hand and foot .
I'd give practically every thing I possess to have one more day with my Dad! :|
Doug, despite how awkward it might feel for you, please do allow your son to "spoil" you with whatever attention he wants to supply - I'm willing to bet he's feeling grateful to have at least a non-finite quantity of tomorrows with you still to come . . :idea:
Oh, and BTW, keep fighting, Friend! We're all rootin' for ya! :mrgreen:
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Hi Doug,
It's a lovely surprise here to see you posting. I hope you are getting to watch your musicals. Enjoy your time with your son and daughter in law!

Nancy
mongoII

Post by mongoII »

Fossy, glad to hear that your out of the hosital. My prayers and good wishes are with you. Hang in there.
Joseph Goodheart