Liars

Chit-chat, current events
ken123

Liars

Post by ken123 »

Tonight on MSNBCs' Lawrence O' Donnell Program conservative pundit David Frum said that the United States is headed for austerity and one reason is that the states and that governments in general employ too many people, he gave as an example state prisons having 6 employees for every inmate, he of course doesnt any documentation on where this happens, he just throws in out there.Another liar and spokesman for Mammon. Mr Frum was on the O' Donnell Program to discuss Newt Gingerich and his chances for the GOP Presidential nomination in 2012.
markfp

Re: Liars

Post by markfp »

Well, I'm not trying to take sides here, but there are situations where that does exist. Right here in New York State there are some prisons that have very low inmate populations, but are still fully staffed, so I imagine that those numbers might be true in those cases. The governor is looking to consolidate and close several prisons. The problem comes down to the state legislators who don't want to close prisons and lose jobs in their own districts. I don't know what the facts are in other states, but if somebody was interested they could probably find it online.