Question - Where can I find

Chit-chat, current events
Uncle Stevie

Question - Where can I find

Post by Uncle Stevie »

Where can I find a list of co-stars for any actor? I am doing some research to find out what female co-stars appeared with Cary Grant and Hugh Grant and others in movies. I tried the net but only find other information. I would have to look up each film separately and I was hoping for a quicker way.

Any suggestions??
Uncle Stevie

"Great Marriages Are Made In Heaven,
So Is Thunder and Lightning"
moira finnie
Administrator

Re: Question - Where can I find

Post by moira finnie »

If you go to the profile of a specific actor on IMDb, say, Cary Grant, and scroll down near the bottom of the main page of that individual's films, until you see Explore More About Cary Grant with various subheads. Look for the section listed as Related Items. you will see a hyperlink with the words Credited With. When you click on that you will be taken to a page that says Credited with for
Cary Grant
Two People Working Together
Cary Grant and…
Please enter the name of the other person:

You will see a drop down menu where you enter the name of the person you are looking for who might have appeared with Grant. The IMDb search engine will then show you a series of names close to or related to the name you put in. These names will be hyperlinks as well. If you see the name of the person you are researching, you can then click on that name and hit enter you will see what movie these individuals appeared in together. You could look for the name of a person on Hugh Grant's page in the same way.

I hope this helps a bit.
Avatar: Frank McHugh (1898-1981)

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks