RITA HAYWORTH - The Love Goddess

Discussion of the actors, directors and film-makers who 'made it all happen'
Rita Hayworth

Re: RITA HAYWORTH - The Love Goddess

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Bonus Lovelier Fashions

Lovely Dress in Lovelier ... Just Gorgeous!

Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Loved the EFFECTS of this YouTube

Little over a minute and a half - Rita never looked so beautiful here!

[youtube][/youtube]
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Nice Film History - with great Gilda Beginnings

[youtube][/youtube]

Great Video Here!
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Favorite Lovelier Nightgown Photos

Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Rita Hayworth relaxes at a French resort in Nice, in May 1947

I'm thinking about buying this photograph someday.

From CORBIS ... and through an independent buyer.

Lomm
Administrator

Post by Lomm »

Eric I'm not sure how you post images, but imgur is very easy (and quick) for me. Maybe that would be a good solution for you?
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Lomm wrote:Eric I'm not sure how you post images, but imgur is very easy (and quick) for me. Maybe that would be a good solution for you?
Lomm,

It's not an easy thing to do here. But, I do use Imgur for my posting needs now and then ... the real problem is this.

I'm using two PC's to post pictures here and the problem is many fold. The main problem is that WINDOWS XP is going away on the 8th of April and having said that - it's houses MICROSOFT PICTURE MANAGER ... According to my Computer Guy that WINDOWS 7 can support MICROSOFT OFFICE and having said that ... its can support MICROSOFT PICTURE MANAGER. i need Picture Manager so that I can create Avatars and resize photos to my specifications so that I can post it here via IMAGE HOSTING and by ATTACHMENTS.

Keep in mind, that I have over 4,000 of her Photographs that I collected from 1987 on and because of that - I decided not to buy anymore pictures including the one on top - I made my mind up today and because of that I told my friends to not to buy anymore pictures until I get this problem solved. It's very frustrating for me and it's also very depressing to me having to use TWO PC's to post pictures here.

Until, I get a NEW PC with Windows 7 and according to my Computer Guy - he can install MICROSOFT PICTURE MANAGER as a tool for me to use and then I could wean myself from ATTACHMENT MODE to IMAGE HOSTING MODE ... but, the sheer volume of 4,000 pictures over at IMGUR can be a bit overwhelming me to manage and having said that - I prefer to use ATTACHMENT MODE because I can manage my collection easier and resume buying pictures and trading them.

I'm a bit of an quandary here and there and having said that - I'm thinking about stopping in a week or two because of MICROSOFT ANNOUNCEMENT that WINDOWS XP is going away on April 8th.

And, one more thing ... I'm thinking of suspending my thread for a while and possibly taking 4 to 6 months to figure out what to do with this problem of posting pictures here. I'm serious about this and having said that LOMM and the rest of you members and guest and all that - I'm in an quandary here and I just don't have an easy solution here.
Lomm
Administrator

Post by Lomm »

Windows 7 uses Photo Gallery, a superior picture manager than XP. Very easy to use. It is part of Windows Live Essentials, a free download. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... essentials
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Thanks Lomm! ... I will talk to him about this ... :)
Brian McFadden

Post by Brian McFadden »

I fell in love with Rita when, as a kid, I saw her on the cover of a record album entitled "Big Hits from Columbia Pictures." Until you mentioned it, however, I wasn't familiar with "The Money Trap." I noticed several publicity stills from the movie on Ebay, and even though she's quite a few years older, Rita remains very lovely.

Brian McFadden
mongoII

Post by mongoII »

Erik, those Hurrell images of Rita are to die for.
Joseph Goodheart
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Brian McFadden wrote:I fell in love with Rita when, as a kid, I saw her on the cover of a record album entitled "Big Hits from Columbia Pictures." Until you mentioned it, however, I wasn't familiar with "The Money Trap." I noticed several publicity stills from the movie on Ebay, and even though she's quite a few years older, Rita remains very lovely.

Brian McFadden
Money Trap was her last film with Glenn Ford and that's when her dreaded Alzheimer's kicked in (started in 1964 when she did Circus World with John Wayne) and still looking sharp and refined then. And, even in the late 1950's and early 1960's ... I agree with you that Rita still lovely as ever. Thanks for your heartfelt comments Brian! :)
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

mongoII wrote:Erik, those Hurrell images of Rita are to die for.

Yes, it will be my Avatar for a very long time and I appreciate your comment here and I just wanted thank you for your continual support and friendship as well. I'll be closing out tomorrow with a bang ... and think about a new direction for my thread. :)
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Down To Earth
Shoulder Tied Special
Parts 1 of 12

My favorite image of Rita Hayworth - all 12 Shoulder Tied Photograph including one in black and white for you to enjoy - these are collector's favorites and at the height of her beauty and dreamlike gorgeousness ... and looking good at the age of 28. Enjoy these great images and it's a pleasure to share each of these photos by itself.

This photograph is considered the rarest of the rare ... not many of these left anymore!
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Down To Earth
Shoulder Tied Special
Parts 2 of 12

Most popular photograph and considered a collector favorite and widely distributed by Columbia Pictures.