Miss Goddess - Photo provider extraordinaire

mrsl

Miss Goddess - Photo provider extraordinaire

Post by mrsl »

I went slumming to read moiras blog and checked out the Western forum in case there was anything of interest.

Anyone who likes westerns should go over and see the wonderful photo gallery Miss G has installed over there.

Miss Goddess, it's terrific, I wish you could do that here.

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
ken123

Post by ken123 »

Miss G has also been great posting some great pics of a girl named Marilyn something or other. 8)
vallo

Post by vallo »

I love to see the pictures. But for some reason I can NOT view photos at TCM. (not from my work computer anyway) At home -yes, at work-NO.
Bummer........

vallo
"We're all forgotten sooner or later. But not films. That's all the memorial we should need or hope for."
-Burt Lancaster
MissGoddess

Post by MissGoddess »

You guys are sweet! I hope it brings pleasure. I know I'm having a ball with it. And if you can think of any stars or movie images you'd like to see more of please let me know!

Vallo, I hope you can see them at home but some a real big and I hope you don't have trouble downloading them!
vallo

Post by vallo »

I do download them at home. Then I use them as Wallpaper background on my computer. Kyle's photo's (movie posters) are visible. But not yours (Miss G) or Metz or Mr. Mongos (who has some great pic's in his "In the Spot Light Thread")
Oh well... I can dream, can't I?

vallo
"We're all forgotten sooner or later. But not films. That's all the memorial we should need or hope for."
-Burt Lancaster