Familiar faces, new forum

Here's a spot to say "Hello!"
laffite

Re: Familiar faces, new forum

Post by laffite »

Dargo wrote: January 11th, 2023, 11:52 pm
MissWonderly wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:10 pm Hi everyone !
This is my very first post here. It's MissWonderly, some of you may remember me from the TCM discussion boards.

I love old movies, especially film noir. I also love writing about them, reading what others say about them, and being connected to other people in a film-loving community. So "Hi" to everyone, especially my old friends from the TCM site. Looking forward to discussing movies here. I'll just have to orient myself to the new (new to me) site.
Add me to those who have waited for your arrival to the SSO boards, MissW!

(...very glad to see it) :smiley_cheer:
I think we should make MissWonderly the Star of the Month (a new SSO Category, SSOSOTM)

I know there are people in the world who DO NOT LOVE their fellow human beings and I HATE people like that." --Tom Lehrer
LiamCasey

Post by LiamCasey »

MissWonderly wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:10 pm Hi everyone !
This is my very first post here. It's MissWonderly, some of you may remember me from the TCM discussion boards.

I love old movies, especially film noir. I also love writing about them, reading what others say about them, and being connected to other people in a film-loving community. So "Hi" to everyone, especially my old friends from the TCM site. Looking forward to discussing movies here. I'll just have to orient myself to the new (new to me) site.
:smiley_clap:
Hibi

Post by Hibi »

You're finally here!!! I was giving up hope!
dianedebuda

Post by dianedebuda »

Lomm wrote: December 13th, 2022, 10:25 amI have increased the "recent topics" section to display 25 instead of 5 of the most recent topics. That should help as well. Right now I'm looking to see if there's a way to not show the moderators at the top of every post/forum.
I'm here everyday, but mostly lurk in the TCM area, so hadn't noticed the changes to the Recent Topics layout. Most helpful. And I also like the deletion of the mod lists. Thank You.