Linda Evans in Hells Kitchen, plus Baftas

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
stuart.uk

Linda Evans in Hells Kitchen, plus Baftas

Post by stuart.uk »

Sunday was an interesting evening for tv viewing over here. On ITV1 we had the final of Hells' Kitchen, which concludes tonight, plus The Bafta tv awards. Both shows had a common link.

In the final of Hells Kitchen, is former Big Valley star Linda Evans and actor Ade Edmondson (The Young Ones, though not to be cunfused with Cliff Richard film, and Holby City), working in a kitchen with world renowned chef Marco Pierre White. Now while they were slaving away in the kitchen, Ade's wife Jennifer Saunders, along with her one time double act partner Dawn French recieved a Bafta Fellowship for their work, not only together, but for Jen's AB-FAB and Dawn's The Vicar Of Dibley. The award was presented to them by no other than Helen Mirren, who Jennifer called Your Majesty

Linda Evans has really impressed in the kitchen. Many thought she was crazy, a star of her standing risking humilation. She was also the biggest star by far involved in this particular series, but she fitted in like one of the gang. It was also noted she kept her cool through out and I think this won her new admirers. I've also been impressed by her level of fitness, as she toiled away in the kitchen. One catchphrase to come out of the series was Marco saying Where's my crab Linda.
stuart.uk

Re: Linda Evans in Hells Kitchen, plus Baftas

Post by stuart.uk »

Linda won the competition