[youtube][/youtube]

trwice...
[youtube][/youtube]

thrice...
[youtube][/youtube]

You be the judge.
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

I took a chance on clicking onto this one, keeping my fingers crossed that it wouldn't screw up my computer again. I didn't watch the videos because I watch Keith and saw the originals, and playing the vids on this thread ties my machine up for too long - I've waited up to 7 minutes to get going again, and the longer the thread gets, the longer the wait. So I never play the vids.

Anyway, the difference between Keith and O is that Keith tells the news - O tells his version of the news, waiting for a response from his audience. Very often he contradicts himself simply to get a reaction. (I used to watch him, thinking he was good until this fact became apparent). He seems to think nothing of spinning facts around until they barely resemble the truth, and he causes controversy on the stupidest things. Not really stupid, but unimportant as compared to Iraq, global warming, and the race for the presidency. At this point in time with all that is going on in the world, the treatment and/or fate of Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, or Britney Spears is so monumentally unimportant that to waste time discussing it on his show only shows his ignorance. He keeps insisting he's a journalist - he is not - he is an antagonist!

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
ken123

Post by ken123 »

IMHO Bill O' Reilly is a Rightwing Hatemonger. " Countdown " is what a news program should be. 8)
Dewey1960

Post by Dewey1960 »

This insane clip from Olbermann's Countdown program is already several months old, but in case you missed it or care to revel in it anew, here goes:

[youtube][/youtube]
Dewey1960

Post by Dewey1960 »

"WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD!" a little chestnut from 6/27/07
[youtube][/youtube]