Anybody else having trouble accessing TCM website?

Discussion of programming on TCM.
filmlover

Anybody else having trouble accessing TCM website?

Post by filmlover »

I've tried several times today but just getting error message.
vallo

Post by vallo »

Not Today.. I've been on and off there all day. I do at times get an Error Message and when I check later, I duplicated my post several times over.

vallo
"We're all forgotten sooner or later. But not films. That's all the memorial we should need or hope for."
-Burt Lancaster
filmlover

Post by filmlover »

Seems to be okay now. lol, isn't that the way. Not until I post somethig does it work again. Like having a repairman come out but, of course, it works fine at that time.
Vecchiolarry

Post by Vecchiolarry »

Hi,

I have been having trouble accessing TCM for nearly 2 weeks. I have been bounced off after logging in and re-registering. And, have had posts zapped away into outer space.
I've given up and probably won't be posting there anymore.

Also, there are still some very rude and ignorant individuals on there; and the board is now all 'gay,gay, gay'.........
Is or was there nobody straight in Hollywood???
I have seen people there "outed" who don't deserve to be. And, people, who were and are discreet but have been 'blown out' (I believe that's the expression for someone who is dragged kicking & screaming out of the closet)........

This is all very disgusting to me. Privacy should be sacrosanct for everyone.
Discuss the performance(s) and the film(s) but leave the private lives alone. All the personal things i wrote about those I knew, I hope I didn't disclose any foibles that I knew about. And, I hope I didn't disillusion any of you from your favourite performers.

Anyway, I have pretty well given up on TCM just as I gave up on IMDb two years ago. Same problem there - - filthy language, rude people and everyone was homosexual - bare none.......

BTW, I have nothing against homosexuals; just leave me alone and don't scare the horses!!

Larry
MissGoddess

Post by MissGoddess »

I am having trouble this morning logging on.