Difficulty Accessing Site

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
Dewey1960

Re: Difficulty Accessing Site

Post by Dewey1960 »

Big thanks to all who tirelessly make this place work so well and so efficiently!
And another big thanks to all who post here regularly!!
klondike

Post by klondike »

Hey Gang, at the risk of telling tales out of school . .

Wanna know just how good our Administrators here at SSO really are?

Even now, Moira, Chris, Lynn & Jon are discussing implementing a system with which they could greatly improve the technical & archival security of this very site; and it sounds to me like once they're done ironing out the implementation of said system, it will be put into use very quickly, and very simply.
I'll tell ya, the old Mother Ship may have all those bells & whistles, but when it comes to matters like damage control, internal security, crisis management & preventative maintenance, they just can't hold the proverbial candle to the team we're blessed with here at SSO. 8)
feaito

Post by feaito »

Thanks Jon, Moira, Lynn, Chris, Klondike and all who make this SSO haven possible. During these days without SSO I have realized how SSO has become my real home. In spite of the fact that some fine people are posting at the TCM Boards, I feel like a foreigner and an outsider over there. I'm not used to the layout -and it was my home from 2003 until 2006/2007-, to the never-ending technical glitches/issues and to some trolls that still are haunting the place.

Long live SSO!
silentscreen

Post by silentscreen »

We have a fine group of admins here that just keep getting better! :D Thanks to you for all you do!

Brenda
"Humor is nothing less than a sense of the fitness of things." Carole Lombard
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

This wouldn't be worth any effort if not for what everyone brings here. I just marvel at the variety of people, background and knowledge that comes here so often.

Lest we forget, Klondike helps make this place run smoothly as well.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
silentscreen

Post by silentscreen »

movieman1957 wrote:This wouldn't be worth any effort if not for what everyone brings here. I just marvel at the variety of people, background and knowledge that comes here so often.

Lest we forget, Klondike helps make this place run smoothly as well.
Klondike has a fine, wicked sense of humor too. Just an added extra bonus! :wink:
"Humor is nothing less than a sense of the fitness of things." Carole Lombard