Had to create a new email to get here....

Here's a spot to say "Hello!"
C*i*g*a*rTheJoe

Had to create a new email to get here....

Post by C*i*g*a*rTheJoe »

I was a member way before the demise of TCM message boards but could never get the password right, lol. Or maybe it was the old email. Anyway got locked out of my old Outlook account so had to create a new one about a week or so ago and remembered everybody was going to migrate here, so finally here,
nakanosunplaza

Re: Had to create a new email to get here....

Post by nakanosunplaza »

Hapy to see you here !
LawrenceA

Post by LawrenceA »

C*i*g*a*rTheJoe wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:26 pm I was a member way before the demise of TCM message boards but could never get the password right, lol. Or maybe it was the old email. Anyway got locked out of my old Outlook account so had to create a new one about a week or so ago and remembered everybody was going to migrate here, so finally here,
Hey...I know you.

Great to see you.
Watching until the end.
C*i*g*a*rTheJoe

Thanks LA
C*i*g*a*rTheJoe

LA do give me a rundown on who migrated and what's their new handles if they have any. I see you don't have a new one. I couldn't create CigarJoe because it uses a forbidden word "cigar." I guess, lol. Or since I've been here before I probably used it for that account, lol.
Swithin

Post by Swithin »

C*i*g*a*rTheJoe wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:44 pm LA do give me a rundown on who migrated and what's their new handles if they have any. I see you don't have a new one. I couldn't create CigarJoe because it uses a forbidden word "cigar." I guess, lol. Or since I've been here before I probably used it for that account, lol.
Welcome, cigarjoe. Nice to see you here!
LawrenceA

Post by LawrenceA »

C*i*g*a*rTheJoe wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:44 pm LA do give me a rundown on who migrated and what's their new handles if they have any. I see you don't have a new one. I couldn't create CigarJoe because it uses a forbidden word "cigar." I guess, lol. Or since I've been here before I probably used it for that account, lol.
I sent ya a PM.
Watching until the end.
Swithin

Post by Swithin »

LawrenceA wrote: March 30th, 2023, 5:35 pm
I sent ya a PM.
Could you send it to me as well? I'm convinced Princes of Tap is here, under one of the new names.
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

C*i*g*a*rTheJoe wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:26 pm I was a member way before the demise of TCM message boards but could never get the password right, lol. Or maybe it was the old email. Anyway got locked out of my old Outlook account so had to create a new one about a week or so ago and remembered everybody was going to migrate here, so finally here,
Ya know, I was just thinkin' about you the other day here, CJ. Was wonderin' why we haven't seen you around.

Am very glad you're now present and accounted for here at SSO.

(...Cheers!!!) :smiley_cheers:
EP Millstone

Post by EP Millstone »

Welcome, C*i*g*a*rTheJoe! Thank you for joining the SSO!

You might want to contact System Administrator Lomm for assistance with getting your name the way you want it.

You have the blog Noirsville, right?

I tried checking it out, but visitors are required to sign in on Blogger because "This post contains sensitive content which may be inappropriate for some users."

Naughty, naughty, CJ!
"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with." -- W.C. Fields
jimimac71

Post by jimimac71 »

Hey cigarjoe.
Lomm is a cool guy and can help you out.
Welcome!
You should find some Noir pals here.
jimimac71

Post by jimimac71 »

I sure hope Princess of Tap is here.
C*i*g*a*rTheJoe

EP Millstone wrote: March 30th, 2023, 7:44 pm Welcome, C*i*g*a*rTheJoe! Thank you for joining the SSO!

You might want to contact System Administrator Lomm for assistance with getting your name the way you want it.

You have the blog Noirsville, right?

I tried checking it out, but visitors are required to sign in on Blogger because "This post contains sensitive content which may be inappropriate for some users."

Naughty, naughty, CJ!
dat's right
jamesjazzguitar

Post by jamesjazzguitar »

Good to see you made it here.
TikiSoo

Post by TikiSoo »

Welcome CigarJoe! Thanks for keeping your avatar so I'll hear posts in your voice, haha.
I would like to see your screen name streamlined, tho.