Want an avatar? Request one here!

Post your Classic Film-related art here!
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Ken!!!! what happened? Do you need to rethink this? Joan Bennett over Maureen????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
ken123

Post by ken123 »

knitwit45 wrote:Ken!!!! what happened? Do you need to rethink this? Joan Bennett over Maureen????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have to say I have had alot of Joan moments lately, maybe it will pass, but I hope not. Joan's pic was the sexiest one available, and I am feel a little.......aw h....OMG, well I wont use the word, this is after all a family website. :wink:
moira finnie
Administrator

Post by moira finnie »

You're all set up with your new gal pal, Ken, or should I say Mr. Fickle!!?? Please let me know if you change your mind. I'll keep Linda & Maureen' s avatar images on ice just in case...or if Dan Duryea starts hanging around too much...
Avatar: Frank McHugh (1898-1981)

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

and we all thank you for that! It is a hot picture of her....but no Maureen?? I have to sit down, an illusion just shattered.......
ken123

Post by ken123 »

knitwit45 wrote:and we all thank you for that! It is a hot picture of her....but no Maureen?? I have to sit down, an illusion just shattered.......

:lol:
ChiO

Post by ChiO »

Ken: Don't let them get to you. I, for one, applaud your choice.

And don't worry about Dan Duryea. But if Walter Wanger shows up, I'm outta here.
Everyday people...that's what's wrong with the world. -- Morgan Morgan
I love movies. But don't get me wrong. I hate Hollywood. -- Orson Welles
Movies can only go forward in spite of the motion picture industry. -- Orson Welles
moira finnie
Administrator

Post by moira finnie »

And don't worry about Dan Duryea. But if Walter Wanger shows up, I'm outta here.
Good point, ChiO.
To be on the safe side, Ken, watch yourself in those parking lots near your familiar watering holes. :wink:

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
ken123

Post by ken123 »

moirafinnie wrote:
Good point, ChiO.
To be on the safe side, Ken, watch yourself in those parking lots near your familiar watering holes. :wink:

lol@Moira - I only drink water, orange juice, & pepsi ! :wink:
ken123

Post by ken123 »

moirafinnie wrote:You're all set up with your new gal pal, Ken, or should I say Mr. Fickle!!?? Please let me know if you change your mind. I'll keep Linda & Maureen' s avatar images on ice just in case...or if Dan Duryea starts hanging around too much...
lol@Moira2! Another " Mick " ( Dan ) :wink:
ken123

Post by ken123 »

ChiO wrote:Ken: Don't let them get to you. I, for one, applaud your choice.

lol@ChiO - I had better stay away from parking lots. lol :lol:
Birdy

Post by Birdy »

Moira - Thanks, I love it! Those kids were getting on my last nerve!
B

P.S. Does this mean I have to adopt an infectious giggle?
moira finnie
Administrator

Post by moira finnie »

Birdy wrote:Moira - Thanks, I love it! Those kids were getting on my last nerve!
B

P.S. Does this mean I have to adopt an infectious giggle?
I saved the Our Gang kids in the avatar vault for you if you start to miss the little squirts. The giggle is okay, but fer gawd's sake, keep that lamp away from the cow's back leg, will ya? I just scalped some tickets to see that other Alice--Alice Faye's midnight show is set for tonight and I'd like to see the whole performance this time without having to attend to my volunteer bucket brigade duties...

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Hi Moira.

Could you find some appropriate pictures of Bette Davis for me? I absolutely love my Beda-generated Olivia, but I would like to switch out for a time. I always like the photos you choose, thought maybe you could find a couple for me?? thanks!
Nancy
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be.. It's the way it is..
The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference." ~ Virginia Satir
""Most people pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
moira finnie
Administrator

Post by moira finnie »

Hi Nancy,
I think that your new avatar shows a very fetching Ms. Davis, (and one who has considerably more sex appeal than Slim Summerville, I might add!). Enjoy!

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
jdb1

Post by jdb1 »

This looks like it might be from the period of the movie Housewife (1934), which I saw a month or so ago. Ann Dvorak and George Brent are a couple, and Bette is the other woman. She looked absolutely gorgeous in this movie -- I never saw her looking like such a hottie. (Her character was not entirely unsympathetic, and she gave him up at the end.)