Moved From Yahoo: CCC Spring Frolic Bar Order

Lzcutter
Administrator

Moved From Yahoo: CCC Spring Frolic Bar Order

Post by Lzcutter »

Re: CCC Update: Saturday morning Spring Frolic

***************Memo************************

To: Hollywood Kyle, Publicist and Bar Manager, Film Restoration Dept.

Dear Kyle,

Who knew so many people would turn out for the Spartacus Invitational and the Chariot Race. I believe it was standing room only early on in the afternoon.

Wanted to let you know that Staffer Eve Arden is busy typing up the notes on yesterday's events and I will have Filmlover deliver them to you as soon as they are ready.

We haven't received any calls from the local constable or anything have we? Last I saw Heston and crew last night, they were still drinking. I am hoping you kept the bar open late so they wouldn't wander into town and cause any damage.

Fortunately, Heston's chariot was damaged enough in the race he couldn't really drive it anywhere.

And who knew those Spartacus participants all had hollow legs?

I guess I better send Prof. Klondike and Filmlover into town to re-stock the bar for tonight.
Please let them know what you need. I would recommend having plenty of your hang over cure handy. Those that party late tonight will be early risers in the morning.

Less for the sunrise Easter service and more because Heston has promised to part the river on the edge of Campus in the morning, I'd wager. Heston can be such a show-off at this time of year. I understand a little better why Richard Boone is so bitter about him.

JackBurley has the DeMille Theater screenings all day and a short dinner break before the premiere tonight of "Million Dollar Legs".

Dean Finnie has a guest list of notables who will be attending the premiere and After Party. I believe that Betty Grable is coming and her husband, Harry James is bringing his band. They will be providing the entertainment at the After Party.

Please let me know if you need anything else to make this evening a success and I will get Ms. Arden's notes to you as quickly as we can so that you can start putting together the press releases.

Regards,

Lzcutter
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese