Errol Flynn

Discussion of the actors, directors and film-makers who 'made it all happen'
Allhallowsday

Re: Errol Flynn

Post by Allhallowsday »

A couple of ERROL FLYNN's movies were on earlier today... I saw a lot of a wonderful Warner Bros western 1945 SAN ANTONIO? With CUDDLES SZAKAL and ALEXIS SMITH

ERROL is always good.
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

That was a very impressively edited video there, Darla!

Really enjoyed it.

(...reminded me of some of the composite videos one might see broadcast on TCM in fact...it was that good) :smilie_happy_thumbup:
Darla

Post by Darla »

Allhallowsday wrote: March 18th, 2024, 10:56 pm A couple of ERROL FLYNN's movies were on earlier today... I saw a lot of a wonderful Warner Bros western 1945 SAN ANTONIO? With CUDDLES SZAKAL and ALEXIS SMITH

ERROL is always good.

Yes, SAN ANTONIO is a good one. He's in MONTANA with Cuddles and Alexis Smith as well. I'm slowly working my way through his filmography - I've seen a little over 30 of his movies now and am thoroughly enjoying myself!!
Dargo wrote: March 19th, 2024, 1:13 am That was a very impressively edited video there, Darla!

Really enjoyed it.

(...reminded me of some of the composite videos one might see broadcast on TCM in fact...it was that good) :smilie_happy_thumbup:
Aw, thank you so much. Making videos is far and away my passion!
The best is yet to come
Allhallowsday

Post by Allhallowsday »

Darla, who is you avatar?
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Allhallowsday wrote: March 19th, 2024, 7:50 pm Darla, who is you avatar?
I'm pretty sure it's the subject of this very thread, Errol here, Allhallows. Although perhaps, not the most flattering pic of the guy I've ever seen, I must admit.

(...and probably taken onboard his schooner the Zaca during one of his voyages, sometime in the late-'40s)
Allhallowsday

Post by Allhallowsday »

Dargo wrote: March 19th, 2024, 10:10 pm
I'm pretty sure it's the subject of this very thread, Errol here, Allhallows. Although perhaps, not the most flattering pic of the guy I've ever seen, I must admit.

(...and probably taken onboard his schooner the Zaca during one of his voyages, sometime in the late-'40s)
I thought so...the question was directed at Darla though. :)
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Allhallowsday wrote: March 19th, 2024, 10:44 pm

I thought so...the question was directed at Darla though. :)

;)

(...wow, now THERE'S a GIF I haven't used in YEARS!!!)
TikiSoo

Post by TikiSoo »

Nice videos Darla! I'm especially impressed with your SINGING! What talent! What fun!
Allhallowsday

Post by Allhallowsday »

Dargo wrote: March 19th, 2024, 11:08 pm ...Image

;)
(...wow, now THERE'S a GIF I haven't used in YEARS!!!)
You're excused.
HoldenIsHere

Post by HoldenIsHere »

Dargo, there was someone who used to post on the old TCM message boards who chose to use one of the most unflattering photos of Humphrey Bogart for their avatar.
The poster was a very unpleasant person as well so the photo fit in an unexpected way.
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

HoldenIsHere wrote: March 20th, 2024, 12:13 pm

Dargo, there was someone who used to post on the old TCM message boards who chose to use one of the most unflattering photos of Humphrey Bogart for their avatar.
The poster was a very unpleasant person as well so the photo fit in an unexpected way.
Ya know Holden, I think I remember that.

(...and also, unfortunately, who that was, thanks to your description of them) ;)
Darla

Post by Darla »

Haha yes, indeed, to answer your question, Allhallowsday - Errol is in my avatar - I find the picture quite swoony myself, but to each his own :lol: Although, I have many more in my collection I could pull from if need be :lol:
TikiSoo wrote: March 20th, 2024, 6:40 am Nice videos Darla! I'm especially impressed with your SINGING! What talent! What fun!
My videos with my brother? I guess maybe you did a little exploring on my youtube page lol! I'm not the best in the world by far, but we have fun!
The best is yet to come
Darla

Post by Darla »

If there are any hardcore fellow Flynns out there, I really wanted to share this video that I just finished. Wearing my heart on my sleeve a bit, because it was a ton of work and a labor of love...but I hope someone might enjoy.
The best is yet to come
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Darla wrote: April 11th, 2024, 4:52 pm If there are any hardcore fellow Flynns out there, I really wanted to share this video that I just finished. Wearing my heart on my sleeve a bit, because it was a ton of work and a labor of love...but I hope someone might enjoy.
Another beautifully edited video here, Darla!

(...thanks for posting!)
Darla

Post by Darla »

Dargo wrote: April 11th, 2024, 6:09 pm
Another beautifully edited video here, Darla!

(...thanks for posting!)
Thanks, Dargo!! I sure do appreciate it!
The best is yet to come