Haven

mrsl

Haven

Post by mrsl »

Color me very happy. After two weeks of Haven, it seems like they plan to continue with the same type of story lines as last year, that being, each week some new wackiness occurs and Audrey has to figure out what the heck is going on. Luckily her buddy, Nathan is always there to help in any way he can, especially being the son of the Chief of Police. I've got it now, but most of last season I had the hardest time keeping the two leading men straight in my head because they look so much alike - both very tall, dark haired, skinny, and with long faces due to bone structure. I still don't quite trust Duke, I'm afraid he's the type to turn the tables on you before you expect anything. Personally, I think the show is pretty well written, and keeps you guessing until the end. Like Eureka, all sorts of strange characters show up and you have to figure out who and what they are, and that adds to the fun of the show, for me at least.

I still suggest that if you are any kind of a sci-fi fan, you might want to check out Haven for a couple of weeks on the Sy-Fy channel on Friday nights. You might find you like it.
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
mrsl

Re: Haven

Post by mrsl »

HAVEN

I'm probably posting this in the wind since nobody responded to my original post, but I'm happy to report that Haven just started it's 3rd year and is better than ever, especially since the Sheriff from Eureka has joined the cast. I really like Colin Ferguson and was unhappy when he was lost after Eureka folded, but now he's back and as a bad guy this time. I can't figure if nobody watches this Friday night show on SyFy or if it's just that nobody is interested in talking about it. Whatever the reason, you might tune in some time and see what you think.
Anne

mrsl

Re: Haven

Post by mrsl »

Masha:

If you have On Demand, you can watch all the shows from this season so far. As for Colin Ferguson, nobody knows exactly what or who he is yet. He seems to know Audrey/Lexie from some time in the past, but hasn't explained how. The only thing we know for sure is that he can impose various 'troubles' on anyone he cares to, but unfortunately none of them are at the least helpful like Duke who can heal people. At least I'm finally able to distinguish Duke from Nathan but my stroke has my memory so screwed up I don't under stand how Dwight became Chief of Police, because I know Nathan took over after his dad was killed way back in the first season. I really like this show and can't understand why some of the other sci-fi fans on this site don't watch it.
Anne