BagelOnAPlate

Re: SPOILERS!

Post by BagelOnAPlate »

Dog Day Afternoon
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

skimpole wrote: April 6th, 2023, 1:58 am Now here are the first five clues:

1. The protagonist is arrested, and that person's ultimate fate is written on the screen as the movie ends.
2. Near the end, a marriage is consummated months after it took place.
3. Cows are milked.
4. The movie ends at dawn.
5. Carving knives are involved.

And now

6. Stonehenge is involved.
Think I've got it here now, skimpole. The Stonehenge clue did it...

Tess
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Looks like I have the floor here now. And so...

As the man lies recuperating in the hospital bed, the woman who was the indirect cause for the need of his recuperation visits him and they talk. He comes to the realization that her feelings for him were never that deep.
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Dargo wrote: April 7th, 2023, 1:17 am Looks like I have the floor here now. And so...

As the man lies recuperating in the hospital bed, the woman who was the indirect cause for the need of his recuperation visits him and they talk. He comes to the realization that her feelings for him were never that deep.
Next clue: a dog becomes an important character
EP Millstone

Post by EP Millstone »

Dargo wrote: April 7th, 2023, 1:17 am As the man lies recuperating in the hospital bed, the woman who was the indirect cause for the need of his recuperation visits him and they talk. He comes to the realization that her feelings for him were never that deep.
Dargo wrote: April 7th, 2023, 3:29 pm Next clue: a dog becomes an important character
I'm going to climb out on Ye Olde Limb and guess Obsession (AKA The Hidden Room).

"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with." -- W.C. Fields
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

EP Millstone wrote: April 7th, 2023, 6:23 pm
Dargo wrote: April 7th, 2023, 1:17 am As the man lies recuperating in the hospital bed, the woman who was the indirect cause for the need of his recuperation visits him and they talk. He comes to the realization that her feelings for him were never that deep.
Dargo wrote: April 7th, 2023, 3:29 pm Next clue: a dog becomes an important character
I'm going to climb out on Ye Olde Limb and guess Obsession (AKA The Hidden Room).

Well done, EPM! You got it. :smiley_clap:

(...the ball is now in your court)
EP Millstone

Post by EP Millstone »

To save his community . . . to save humanity . . . to save the world . . . he must think of a brick wall!
"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with." -- W.C. Fields