FROZEN

mrsl

FROZEN

Post by mrsl »

I'm not sure if this one should be considered a musical, but it does have some terrific songs and singing in it. I just finished watching it on STARZ a few minutes ago and although Cinderella will always be Number 1 on my list of Disney movies, this one is definitely in the top five. Someone should tie up Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson and so many of the others of todays so called singers, and make them listen to how using a type of loud and nearly yelling voice is used to enhance a song rather than just showing you can yell in tune at the top of your lungs. Whoever is singing these songs does a fine job of it and if it happens to be one of the above mentioned ladies, then she had a terrific musical director working with her. and I apologize.

I have never grown up to where I'm past Disney movies and others, like the Free Willie series. While I was baby sitting my granddaughter, when I purchased a new DVD for her, I often got a second for myself. Frozen is a whole new fairy tale, very much in the same vein as Cinderella, Bambi, Snow White and all the other great cartoons from the Disney factory. It's got the music, the magical story, the awful curse, and in this case, trolls instead of tiny fairy godmothers. i won't give away any of the story because it just now got on the T.V. channel and On Demand and I don't want to ruin the story for anyone.

If you have kids and they haven't yet seen it, go and rent it and by all means sit down with them and watch it together. I'm quite sure you will find yourself enjoying it as much as they..
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************