'Round the World Weather Report

Chit-chat, current events
jimimac71

Re: 'Round the World Weather Report

Post by jimimac71 »

Best wishes to everyone in the path of Hilary!
Yup! I think it is quite clear climate change is for real!
We had significant wildfires from lightning in August of 2020.
(I'm in NorCal, above San Francisco).
laffite

Post by laffite »

San Diego is more or less unscathed. Unless Hilary kicks up her heals as an aftershock. Looking out my sixth floor balcony I see wet streets but no real rain. A number of palm trees in my view and they have been statues all day. It's almost embarrassing. I'm not going to say I'm from San Diego anymore. Oh, you're from the city that got practically no coverage during Hilary. Hahahahaha! Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, shucks even Ocotillo and Yucaipa got more press than San Diego. Well, one good thing, at least it proves San Diego has no climate change . The guy covering San Diego on the Weather Channel kept having nothing to say. I think he was taken to a hospital and is being treated for aggravated boredom. San Diego is already infamous for its disgusting professional sports teams over the decades, and now we have to admit we don't even have weather. //
"Attend the Dukes of France and Burgundy, Gloucester"
dianedebuda

Post by dianedebuda »

Much prefer reading a boring report than what it could have been, laffite. 👍
jimimac71

Post by jimimac71 »

dianedebuda wrote: August 21st, 2023, 9:57 am Much prefer reading a boring report than what it could have been, laffite. 👍
I guess we are in the H category.
Girls are on the left and men on the right, so Harold is ready to play not so nice with Texas.
Again, I wish everyone in the path of Harold best wishes.