HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Chit-chat, current events
knitwit45

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Post by knitwit45 »

A Halloween story :shock: :shock: :shock:

A man is walking home alone late one foggy Halloween night, when behind him he hears:

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he sees the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him.

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him.

FASTER...

FASTER...

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP....

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the casket crashes through the door, with the lid of the casket clapping.

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP...

With the casket on his heels, the terrified man runs.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, he locks himself in. His heart is poundin g; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door.

Bumping and clapping toward him.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup! Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...

and,

The coffin stops .. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be.. It's the way it is..
The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference." ~ Virginia Satir
""Most people pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

Another good groaner.

Is Linus waiting in the pumpkin patch this year?
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

last time I looked, there was a little kid in a striped shirt, with a funny looking blanket and a funny looking dog, sitting in the middle of it!
""Most people pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Once upon a time, there was a little ghost who wanted to go out haunting for Halloween but he didn't have a thing to wear. :(

He went to all the other ghosts to see if he could borrow a costume, but he had to stay home, because :cry: :cry: :cry:

no one gave a sheet! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
inglis

Happy Halloween

Post by inglis »

Great joke Nancy! :lol: :lol:
Happy Halloween to all !
On another note ,my daughter had her first dance on Oct 22nd ,it was a Halloween dance. Quite a day for me as I went to the same school and as I watched her go through the doors I had a flash back of me entering those same doors years before .WOW times goes fast .It was like watching me again.Anyway thought I would share that .Have a great Halloween everyone and enjoy the time with the wee one's,Carol