Re: At Random

Post by movieman1957 »

Thanks.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
laffite

Post by laffite »

I saw a tear jerker commercial. A father ducks his head into his daughter's bedroom. She is at her computer looking unhappy. The father says, "Sorry I missed your game." She is not crying but looks as if she had been perhaps just minutes before. "Oh, that's alright", she says, her face all blotchy. I felt so sorry for her. It was only a commercial. Time for laffite to get a grip? Probably.
Sabine Azema in Sunday in the Country
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

laffite wrote: January 1st, 2023, 10:11 pm I saw a tear jerker commercial. A father ducks his head into his daughter's bedroom. She is at her computer looking unhappy. The father says, "Sorry I missed your game." She is not crying but looks as if she had been perhaps just minutes before. "Oh, that's alright", she says, her face all blotchy. I felt so sorry for her. It was only a commercial. Time for laffite to get a grip? Probably.
Eeh! That's nothin', laffite!

Ya see, up until a couple of months ago, I saw LOTS of commercials on TV that caused ME quite a bit of emotional distress as well. However in MY case, it wasn't a sense of sadness that would fall over me after watching them, but more an emotion of anger.

(...but thankfully they stopped showing them after the last election)