Our Family Album

Chit-chat, current events
knitwit45

Our Family Album

Post by knitwit45 »

Hi everyone. ChiO asked if I could post a couple of pictures of his precious little granddaughter, to "counterbalance" all the rotten events of the past few weeks that he's endured. I thought a new thread, where we can post photos of Family, friends, pets, places visited, etc., would be a great idea. So dear ChiO, here's our first guest, Miss Naomi, Princess of the Apple Orchard:

ChiO

Re: Our Family Album

Post by ChiO »

Thanks, Auntie Knitty.

I do so hope that the little Arkadin likes older women.
Everyday people...that's what's wrong with the world. -- Morgan Morgan
I love movies. But don't get me wrong. I hate Hollywood. -- Orson Welles
Movies can only go forward in spite of the motion picture industry. -- Orson Welles
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

She's gorgeous. She must get her looks from her grandmother.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

She's obviously absolutely adorable and looks like she knows it too. She'll have every male family member at her beck and call, especially Grandad :wink: . It only seems like yesterday when she was born, it just shows how quickly time flies.

What a great idea BTW for a family album. Can anyone help me in uploading photos? I did have a photobucket account but can't get back into it ever with reset emails and can't apply for another account with my email.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Alison, are your photos still available on your computer? If so, you can go to "Google", they have a photo site called "Picasa", and you can upload your photos to there. I went to the place where ChiO's pictures are, and right clicked on the ones he wanted to share. I hit "copy link location", then came here and pasted the link, with Img (one of the buttons on the top of the message box) on either side of the link. (ChiO, are you paying attention?) I always "preview" to make sure the link works, and Bob's your Uncle!!!
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

OK, I've done part of it, the rest is too complicated for me tonight. I'll check back on it tomorrow.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Hey, Nando...I saw beautiful pictures of your lovely bride of 17 years....how about posting a couple here? And Happy Anniversary, by the way.
feaito

Post by feaito »

Princess Naomi is gorgeous ChiO, Congrats!

Thanks Nancy; you mean the ones of our 17th Wedding Anniversary I posted on facebook to share with my family, relatives and friends who live outside Santiago and all over the world? ...I'm going to try to do it. I hope it works. I can't believe that 17 years have passed since our wedding ceremony took place. And we've been sweethearts since 1987!
Last edited by feaito on October 6th, 2010, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feaito

Post by feaito »

THE HAPPY WIFE IN THE KITCHEN, PREPARING SOME STUFF FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY DINNER, A-LA-'50s

THE HAPPY BRIDE SITTING FOR A PORTRAIT:

FEAITO (43) AND THE BRIDE (46)AFTER 17 YEARS MARRIED TO EACH OTHER:

mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Feaito:

You're both gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
Birdy

Post by Birdy »

Chio - what a cutie pie!! No wonder she has you wrapped!

Fernando - Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. You and your wife look like movie stars on the red carpet! Congratulations to you and yours.

B
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

Wow! Ah, to be young and attractive.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
ChiO

Post by ChiO »

Wow! Ah, to be young and attractive.
I'd settle to be just one of those.
Everyday people...that's what's wrong with the world. -- Morgan Morgan
I love movies. But don't get me wrong. I hate Hollywood. -- Orson Welles
Movies can only go forward in spite of the motion picture industry. -- Orson Welles
klondike

Post by klondike »

Fernando, allow me to apologize in advance, and in reserve, for however many times I jostle you aside in the queue to dance with this amazing woman you are married to!
Please tell me that she isn't frightened by large men in kilts!
feaito

Post by feaito »

Thanks everyone for your kind words and Klonnie, she's not afraid of Large Men in kilts :wink:

I think my wife looks amazing for a woman of 46 -that's her natural hair, luckily for her no gray hair still- and I'm deeply in love with her. I love every bit of her. She's unassuming, low-profile, sweet, generous, feminine, elegant, classy, etc. She's my beloved one, my treasure, everything...That evening she prepared alone everything for our dinner (surprise dinner), dressed-up in another room and only told me: "You have to be at 19:45 in our living room dressed in formal attire"...She certainly knocked me out with her dress and appearence (I should have worn a tuxedo!). It was an unforgettable evening and we danced to our music (I only had to take the CDs-my only responsibility): Mancini (Pink Panther Soundtrack, Harry Connick Jr, Etta James et al).