Our Family Album

Chit-chat, current events
feaito

Re: Our Family Album

Post by feaito »

Wow! That's a truly wonderful compliment Brenda. Thank you.
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

You and bride would have fun together. She is on a genealogy quest. She has been doing for several years. She really likes to help others who want to find out some things about their history.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
feaito

Post by feaito »

That would be fun Chris. Since I was a little kid I was asking stuff about my ancestors to my grandpapas and My grandmamas... and also about classic movie actors, actresses and films....
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

I knew we had a thread dedicated to our families. here's a picture taken yesterday of Libby and Joe, they had just taken part in the walk of witness. Joe is a beaver which is a young scout and Libby is a brownie. Can you believe that almost three years seperate them? Libby is 9 nearly 10,slight and looks uncannily like me at that age and Joe is 6 nearly 7 and is a bigger guy andhe looks nothing like me, he's more like his Daddy. Personality wise they are reversed, Joe will talk to anyoneand is outgoing, just like me and Libby is far more reserved and cerebral.

Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

how I'd like to meet them! Libby does look like you, and Joe....well, I'll bet he keeps you on your toes....what adorable kids!
charliechaplinfan

She's growing up Nancy and fast, she's insisting on growing her fringe and whereas I want to clip it up all the time I have to restrain myself, as long as it's tidy that's all that should concern me.

Don't you know Joe is coming to Kansas one day, to follow Dorothy and find the munchkins. He is the munchkin.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Cool Picture of your kids ... CCFan ... Thanks for sharing that to us! :)
CineMaven

Post by CineMaven »

Alison, your children are absolutely adorable!!! Some of our mid-western posters MUST give you updated weather reports so little Joe won't visit America during any rainy, snowy, or fiery seasons.
"You build my gallows high, baby."

http://www.megramsey.com
charliechaplinfan

I'll send him at the right time and I'll give him an itinery so he can stop by all my friends house as he visits as much of America as he can. Hope your weather isn't too bad over there at the moment.
feaito

Post by feaito »

Wonderful pics of the kids Ali, they're BIG....Libby is standing in a very feminine way. And Joe is the good-boy-scout all the way!
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

as long as we have heat for the winter and air conditioning for the summer...we're good! There will always be snowstorms, windstorms, thunder. lightning, and what ever else Mother Nature throws at us, but we 'Midwesterners' are a hardy bunch... :D :D
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

They are so cute, Alison! Libby does look like you.
charliechaplinfan

Joe will take any weather, it doesn't phase him, he thinks he should be riding his bike whatever the weather is outside, the rain can be bouncing and he still wants to be out there. Libby is like me, she reads an awful lot and quickly which is like me, loves history like both of us.
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

A hard rain in Annapolis yesterday. Here is my darling Maureen standing out in front of her Starbucks knee deep in water. She's fairly short so it's not as bad as it seems.

Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

That's is some picture Chris ... Man, that is a lot of water there and that's something else.

Thanks for posting it.