Arnold Schwarzenegger - Possible Comeback

Chit-chat, current events
Rita Hayworth

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Possible Comeback

Post by Rita Hayworth »

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

I saw Expendables last year and he had very cute CAMEO in this movie - and a did a nice job doing so.

After spending 7 years as Governor of California - he wants to get back into acting - Now my dear friends - he is over the age of 65 years old - how you feel if he make a COMEBACK and start making movies again?

He's too old for ACTION Movies - but, he could do some dramatic roles, maybe a Western, to me its kinda STRANGE for him going back to Acting - after spending 7 years as Governor of California. My HEART says YES, but MY MIND says NO.

I'm having a hard time understanding and I just can't spend all day searching the right state of mind of Arnold of his desires to act again; I know that he announced the world (via Twitter) :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :?: :) :( of his desires - but with my own best judgment I think its would be wise for him to not to.

Man, I hope he doesn't make a COMEBACK - but, I can't control that!

Now, its your turn to share your thoughts?
Libertine

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Possible Comeback

Post by Libertine »

This thread is some months old, and some "things" have happened since then, but I am not sure if he's going to have any kind of comeback in the movies soon. I do not think he'll retire though. He'll be back. He's driven and ambiguous.
[color=#400080][i]Perhaps I am mad. How should I know? I think I am normal.[/i]
~Tallulah Bankhead[/color]

I made myself a signature, but found out I can not use it.... world is cruel. :(
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/leaudlunique/avatars%20and%20banners/tallulah.png