Happy Mother's Day

Chit-chat, current events
Uncle Stevie

Happy Mother's Day

Post by Uncle Stevie »

I wish all the Mothers on this board a happy and healthy day. You all sacrificed much to bring up those kids of yours and I am one Father who appreciates it. It is a day to remember all the good times your children brought to you and the world. They are surely thinking of you even if not at home by your side. God Bless you all

Sincerely

Uncle Stevie
Uncle Stevie

"Great Marriages Are Made In Heaven,
So Is Thunder and Lightning"
knitwit45

Re: Happy Mother's Day

Post by knitwit45 »

Uncle Stevie, this is something from a friend, but it speaks for all the mothers here and everywhere:

"I've made mistakes being a mother, sometimes more than I'd like to admit. But I will always be there for you, to hear you, to cheer you, to laugh or cry with you, to protect you with my life, & sometimes tell you things you don't want to hear. I will love you for eternity with all my heart. Only God will ever love you more than I do!"
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Mother's Day ... Uncle Stevie ... I love your new AVATAR.
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

God bless all the mothers here. Have a lovely day and may you feel loved.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
klondike

Post by klondike »

Friday was strange for my Deborah . . our grandson Spud's 3rd grade class was having a "Bring Your Mom to Tea" party, so lacking a Mom, anymore, he brought his "Na" . .
Deb said it was lovely, and Spud was very proud & happy to have her there, but she couldn't help crying all the way through the kids' song recital . .