Anyone Here Know Italian? ;)

Chit-chat, current events
pvitari

Anyone Here Know Italian? ;)

Post by pvitari »

I need help in translating two sentences from Italian into English. Anyone here know Italian well? If you would like to help out, please send me a private message. Molto graze!
moira finnie
Administrator

Re: Anyone Here Know Italian? ;)

Post by moira finnie »

pvitari wrote:I need help in translating two sentences from Italian into English. Anyone here know Italian well? If you would like to help out, please send me a private message. Molto graze!
Have you tried the Google translator here, Paula? Perhaps it is not great for translating idiomatic phrases, but the gist of the meaning can usually be discerned.
Avatar: Frank McHugh (1898-1981)

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
pvitari

Post by pvitari »

Alas and alack, what I get back from Google translates is pretty much gibberish in a mix of mostly English with a few still-Italian words I guess even Google couldn't figure out. :)

I'll get this licked somehow! ;)
sandykaypax

Post by sandykaypax »

Did you ever get your sentences translated? I just saw this thread--a friend of mine is fluent in Italian and if you still need help, I easily contact him.

Last summer my friend and I were both in the stage musical The Light in the Piazza and he was the Italian coach for us all.

Sandy K
Moraldo Rubini

Post by Moraldo Rubini »

Yes, please let us know if you got this solved. I can get help too, if you still need it...