"You look a lot like ....

Chit-chat, current events

Moderators: moira finnie, Lzcutter, Sue Sue Applegate, movieman1957

feaito
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: "You look a lot like ....

Postby feaito » April 21st, 2014, 3:23 pm

SAME WITH OLIVIA DE HAVILLAND.....

AND ANDREA LEEDS....THEY COULD HAVE BEEN TWIN SISTERS....

feaito
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby feaito » April 21st, 2014, 3:25 pm

...AND DON'T YOU THINK ALSO THAT ANDREA LEEDS....Image.........ALSO RESEMBLES BARBARA O'NEIL?....Image

feaito

Postby feaito » May 1st, 2014, 8:32 am

These two Italia actors certainly could have been brothers...

TERENCE HILL (BORN AS MARIO GIROTTI)ImageImage

AND FRANCO NEROImageImage

CineMaven

Postby CineMaven » May 6th, 2014, 5:56 am

Hey Fernando...

I agree with you that Terence Hill and Franco Nero have an uncanny resemblance. Take a gander at these two:

I think Virginia Mayo and Laura Linney look remarkably similar.

Tyrone Power really has NO equal. Lets face it. But I think young Zac Efron is giving it the good ol' college try, don't you?
"You build my gallows high, baby."

feaito

Postby feaito » May 6th, 2014, 9:04 am

Theresa, You are definitely right; those two contemporary actors do resemble their Classic counterparts, especially Laura & Virginia. Great addition :D

I wonder where is Mary-Kate, who created this thread....

CineMaven

Postby CineMaven » August 14th, 2014, 1:10 am

I'd like to try these actresses on for size in the look-a-like department. I think these gals resemble each other:

"You build my gallows high, baby."

feaito

Postby feaito » August 14th, 2014, 6:20 am

I had never thought of the Waters-Darwell connection! Good!!

I agree Re. Carroll-Colbert

Maricatrin

Postby Maricatrin » November 14th, 2014, 7:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/c/MaricatrinsMusicVideos

Maricatrin

Postby Maricatrin » November 15th, 2014, 10:55 am

feaito

Postby feaito » November 15th, 2014, 1:22 pm

Good to see you back Mary-Kate. There is some strong resemblance there.

feaito

Postby feaito » March 19th, 2015, 3:59 pm

And what about Tim Matheson and Paul Rudd? They could have been father and son.....

TIM MATHESON

PAUL RUDD

feaito

Postby feaito » March 19th, 2015, 4:09 pm

AND EVELYN KEYES AND VERA ZORINA? THEY LOOKED LIKE SISTERS

EVELYN KEYES

VERA ZORINA

Maricatrin

Postby Maricatrin » March 19th, 2015, 4:35 pm

Good one, feaito! I was just thinking of this thread the other day... I've already posted about Sir Henry Irving and Christopher Lee, but I don't think I've posted these two pictures yet:

Image Image

Arnold Moss played Joseph Fouché, and not only did he give a great performance, but he looked something like him:

Image Image

Gemma Jones played Elizabeth I for the BBC... no prints seem to survive, so I have no pictures from it, but the young Gemma and young Liz look like sisters:
Image Image

As far as I know, John Abbott never played Duc de Richelieu:

Image Image

Katherine Hepburn looked nothing like Mary Queen of Scots, but she would have been perfect for Amelia Earhart:

Image Image

feaito

Postby feaito » March 19th, 2015, 4:39 pm

Hello Maricatrin! The resemblances are amazing. John Abbott looks jus like Richelieu in that photograph. And Kate Hepburn looks the same than Amelia Earhart (with make-up).

Lomm
Administrator

Postby Lomm » March 20th, 2015, 9:29 am

I always thought Hepburn should have done an Earhart biopic. She was spot on, in looks.

Return to “General Chat”