Do you feel like I do?

Chit-chat, current events
mrsl

Do you feel like I do?

Post by mrsl »

I am sick of how everything President Obama does is questioned, attacked, and then threatens him with impeachment. Any American who saw the 'breaking news' reports last month from Sandy Hook have got to know that something must be done about these horrible actions committed by guns. When I saw those reports, I saw MY grand kids instead of the kids actually filmed. I don't know when it started, but in my memory, I cannot recall a President and his family NOT being protected by the FBI. I just can't remain silent when this opportunity exists to ask people to write to their Congressmen - Senate and House of Reps., not to fight these gun control measures Obama is trying to put into effect. I understand Party loyalty but the GOP has got to be made aware that PODUS is only trying to protect us. . . the American people. After I waited for over 6 months for my Social Security to start, I finally wrote to my Senator and got my first check the following week, with a letter explaining when I would receive the next months check. It helps to send the letter to the attention of your congressman's secretary who hopefully, will make sure it comes to his/her attention.

Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************