I need suggestions for non-movie-related action.

Chit-chat, current events
movieman1957
Administrator

Re: I need suggestions for non-movie-related action.

Post by movieman1957 »

Your fiance did this to you? This seems so contrary to how you described him. Well now, what to do.....
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
Vecchiolarry

Post by Vecchiolarry »

HI Masha,

I can well imagine that your gaster is indeed flabbered!! I love that phrase and hope you won't mind if I borrow (steal) it.....

I perceive that this man is controlling, not really kind, caring and romantic and indeed lulls you into a false sense of security. You have pegged him acurately. I can't imagine anyone doing all this and thinking it's a humourous item.
I say 'kick him to the curb' and find somebody worthy of your trust, compassion and love.

I wish you well...

Larry
ChiO

Post by ChiO »

Something that will make him suffer for years? Something relatively simple?

Has anyone suggested marriage? :wink:
Everyday people...that's what's wrong with the world. -- Morgan Morgan
I love movies. But don't get me wrong. I hate Hollywood. -- Orson Welles
Movies can only go forward in spite of the motion picture industry. -- Orson Welles
Lomm
Administrator

Post by Lomm »

You need to work a long con to drive him crazy. Marriage is one option. :D

Here's another: you get one of those prank annoy-a-tron things from here: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/b278/? ... oCiCzw_wcB

Hide it in his car. Really, really well, like inside a door panel. He will go mad trying to figure out what's beeping. It will last for months. :lol:
CineMaven

Post by CineMaven »

Flabbers gastered? Evil pranks of unending torture?? :lol:

Masha you write BRILLIANTLY! And can weave a tale like nobody's business. Wish I had a suggestion ( though ChiO's suggestion of marriage sounds like your best bet. ) THAT'S a prank that keeps on giving. D'0H!!!
"You build my gallows high, baby."

http://www.megramsey.com
Professional Tourist

Post by Professional Tourist »

Masha, the ThinkGeek site that Lomm linked above looks like an excellent resource. The Phantom Keystroker could work well if he has a desktop computer with USB ports in back so that he would not see the device right away. It's out of stock right now, so you'd have to wait a little while before you could order it. For something available now, there is the EvilTron -- similar to the sound device Lomm recommended, but instead of a loud beeping it generates creepy sounds like gasping breath, laughs, and whispers. :lol:

But, my own philosophy is to turn away from revenge/retribution. Rise above his practical joke and simply forgive. :)
Lomm
Administrator

Post by Lomm »

Even better, give the appearance of forgiving, and implement the revenge later, planned carefully. :lol: