A visit from Fossy from Australia

Chit-chat, current events
Uncle Stevie

A visit from Fossy from Australia

Post by Uncle Stevie »

I am talking about FOSSY who is Doug Tremberth in reality. He is a man with three children, nine Grandchildren, and six Great Grandchildren. He is a fun loving guy from Australia. We have been Email friends for years and now we are pals. I hope Doug will pop in here and tell you more about his big long trip.

What a great visitor for three days. We talked about vintage films and old year stars and we watched old movies in my home theater on a 51" TV. I have five DVD player with 22 films ready to play without getting up. We ate great meals and had fun.

Uncle Stevie
Uncle Stevie

"Great Marriages Are Made In Heaven,
So Is Thunder and Lightning"
Rita Hayworth

Re: A visit from Fossy from Australia

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Thanks for sharing this Uncle Stevie! ... We all miss you and Fossy!
Uncle Stevie

Post by Uncle Stevie »

thanks for your comment, Erik. Fossy and I still watch old movies but we both have had distractions from the health department. Age is a distraction also next month I will turn 80 and Fossy shortly after. Getting old is wearing the mind and body.
Uncle Stevie

Fossy

Post by Fossy »

I had a great time with Steve and Rita. I did not realise how much there was for us to talk about. Steve has a great family and they are all close. He and Rita live in a lovely area. Definitely not like NYC. Look at A Trip To America for more info.
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Fossy wrote: Look at A Trip To America for more info.

Nice recap and I wished it was a little better and I just wanted to thank you for sharing it with all of us here at Silver Screen Oasis. Glad you had a great visit with Uncle Stevie.
Fossy

Post by Fossy »

Uncle Stevie wrote:I am talking about FOSSY who is Doug Tremberth in reality. He is a man with three children, nine Grandchildren, and six Great Grandchildren. He is a fun loving guy from Australia. We have been Email friends for years and now we are pals. I hope Doug will pop in here and tell you more about his big long trip.

What a great visitor for three days. We talked about vintage films and old year stars and we watched old movies in my home theater on a 51" TV. I have five DVD player with 22 films ready to play without getting up. We ate great meals and had fun.

Uncle Stevie
I have one of those names that people, for some reason have difficulty with, actually my name is Trembearth.
Uncle Stevie

Post by Uncle Stevie »

My sincere apologies.
Uncle Stevie