2023 TCM Film Festival

Moderators: Sue Sue Applegate, movieman1957, moira finnie, Lzcutter

speedracer5

2023 TCM Film Festival

Post by speedracer5 »

The 2023 TCM FIlm Festival will be April 13-April 16, 2023. I am so excited, my husband and I are planning on attending the TCMFF for the first time ever next year. We've already started saving. I have also already booked a room within the TCM Film Festival block at the Roosevelt. I booked about two weeks before the official announcement when I read a Twitter post containing the rumored dates. The dates were discovered when someone found the development website for the film festival site. Staying at the Hotel Roosevelt in Hollywood has been on my bucket list and I'm so excited that I'll get to go.
Letterboxd: https://letterboxd.com/kayla622/
Reddit: kayla622
Blog: Whimsicallyclassic.wordpress.com
txfilmfan

Re: 2023 TCM Film Festival

Post by txfilmfan »

See you there! Glad you get to go. The biggest problem you'll have is choosing what to see and when to eat.

Passes go on sale next week. The top two tiered passes sell out quickly, so if those were in your plans, don't dilly-dally. I have always gotten the "Classic" pass, which gets you into everything except the red carpet opening night movie and gala afterwards. One year I did splurge for the "Essential" pass, which adds the opening night movie and a goodie bag.

I haven't missed a year since I started going (except, of course, the pandemic years). It's a tiring, but fun, 4 days.