TikiSoo

Re: Someone's having a birthday!

Post by TikiSoo »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARGO!!!

jimimac71

Post by jimimac71 »

Happy Birthday Dargo!
I just got a haircut, so what the girl above is doing, would not be possible. I would break my neck too.
As for the motorcycle idiots, "Look Ma, No Brains."
Glad you can celebrate your birthday without having to set your clocks ahead.
NoShear

Post by NoShear »

Happy Birthday, Dargo, a Piscean who's most definitely a highly evolved film fan!

Swithin

Post by Swithin »

Happy Birthday Dargo!

Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Thank you all for these thoughtful birthday greetings! :smiley_cheers:

(...very much appreciated) :smilie_happy_thumbup:
KayFrancis

Post by KayFrancis »

Happy Birthday Dargo😊

Hope you had a Wonderful day
🎂🥂
Andree

Post by Andree »

And Dargo ain't too bad either.... :smiley_innocent:
Every man has a right to an umbrella.~Dostoyevsky
Masha

Post by Masha »

I wish Dargo all good things and many happy returns of the day but I must question the decision to have a Birthday on a day which is twenty-three hours long.

I do not pretend to understand the logic behind it but I am sure that it does not affect how quickly the next one will come.
Avatar: Vera Vasilyevna Kholodnaya
laffite

Post by laffite »

:smiley_happy_birthday:

Happy Birthday, Dargo

laffite
Mona
dianedebuda

Post by dianedebuda »

Happy Belated Birthday Dargo!
jimimac71

Post by jimimac71 »

Masha wrote: March 11th, 2024, 12:44 am I wish Dargo all good things and many happy returns of the day but I must question the decision to have a Birthday on a day which is twenty-three hours long.

I do not pretend to understand the logic behind it but I am sure that it does not affect how quickly the next one will come.
Mr. and Mrs. D live in Arizona where they don't fiddle with clocks.
I was told years ago, "We don't want MORE sunshine."
Masha

Post by Masha »

jimimac71 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 4:03 pm
Masha wrote: March 11th, 2024, 12:44 am I wish Dargo all good things and many happy returns of the day but I must question the decision to have a Birthday on a day which is twenty-three hours long.

I remembered that after I had turned off the computer for the day and was ensconced comfortably in bed. I did for one very brief moment consider getting out of bed, logging in and editing the post. My justification for not doing that was that it would be a cover-up of my having made a mistake and I believe in transparency. There was an automotive issue some time ago in which it seemed that: Dargo believed that I know all things. I do not wish to feed that misperception. Leaving my mistakes in plain view counters that misperception.

It is also that DST is observed where I live. It is true on many levels that where I am is the only place which matters. The faulty timekeeping of the mythical: "Arizona" is not a factor in determining that the day was twenty-three hours only.
jimimac71

Post by jimimac71 »

Masha wrote: March 14th, 2024, 4:23 pm

I remembered that after I had turned off the computer for the day and was ensconced comfortably in bed. I did for one very brief moment consider getting out of bed, logging in and editing the post. My justification for not doing that was that it would be a cover-up of my having made a mistake and I believe in transparency. There was an automotive issue some time ago in which it seemed that: Dargo believed that I know all things. I do not wish to feed that misperception. Leaving my mistakes in plain view counters that misperception.

It is also that DST is observed where I live. It is true on many levels that where I am is the only place which matters. The faulty timekeeping of the mythical: "Arizona" is not a factor in determining that the day was twenty-three hours only.
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Masha wrote: March 14th, 2024, 4:23 pm

LOL

I think you meant "mystical Arizona" (especially around here in Sedona) and not "mythical" here, Masha. ;)

(...well, unless of course you've had a lisp that I've been previously unaware of all these many years, anyway!)
Masha

Post by Masha »

Dargo wrote: March 14th, 2024, 4:42 pm
Masha wrote: March 14th, 2024, 4:23 pm The faulty timekeeping of the mythical: "Arizona" is not a factor in determining that the day was twenty-three hours only.
LOL

I think you meant "mystical Arizona" (especially around here in Sedona) and not "mythical" here, Masha. ;)

Are you not the one who claims also that: "Pismo Beach" is an actual location and not the invention of gagwriters rifting off the brand name: Pepto-Bismol to describe a place full of nauseating beachgoers? You seem in all regards to be a kindly and intelligent person but I am sorry to say that your belief in unreal geography means that your judgement is as questionable as that of a Changeling Child.

I have some measure of affirmation from my little Fuzzy. He spent approx. a year not far from Falstaff in his youth and claims the entire area is unreal bordering on delusional.